Design & Engineering
The Power of People
Techgardens design and engineering services are flexible. Our network specialists provide solutions that take into consideration the current and future needs of our clients. Our engineers have the experience necessary to optimize your current infrastructure, build a new or a combination of the two, utilizing a hybrid approach.
Our process is straightforward; we perform a design review, develop an architecture and present the solution. During the design review process our objective is to:
• assess the technical goals of the organization.
• review the technical requirements and applications that need to be supported.
• review traffic engineering reports and existing topology.
• discuss resiliency and network survivability requirements.
• document the current infrastructure.
• discuss network management and operational requirements.
• discuss ongoing technical support.
During the architecture development process, we utilize the following principles.
• develop a solution that matches the business needs balancing cost and scalability.
• develop a solution that considers performance that is complete and correct.
• design a network management solution that considers configuration, operation, monitoring and alerting.
The system can be a standalone element management system (EMS), a network management system (NMS) or integrate into an existing manager of managers system via Application Programming Interface (API) or Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
Techgardens is a leading systems integrator founded in 2009 with headquarters in New York City. We specialize in IT consulting, cyber security, network infrastructure, enterprise storage, and cloud computing solutions. Techgardens selects the best technology to appropriately match IT solutions that provide efficiency and return on investment. Our team of engineers design and build customized IT solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers; exceeding their expectations.
Our technical team has over 50 years of combined experience working in the financial, healthcare, education, government, legal, manufacturing, media, energy and retail verticals. We are staffed with CISSPs, Network Engineers and Systems Administrators with offices in New York, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Illinois and North Carolina. We serve customers and industries throughout the US.
Why Choose Us
We have the creativity to design your project with the latest in IT advancements. Our team will conceptualize a practical solution for your business.
Our team of engineers will help create a seamless network of components designed to take your network into the next century and beyond.
Our integration team will ensure that every component selected is designed to function optimally within your infrastructure.
Our implementation team will test the entire network to ensure that all facets operation at full capacity and with seamless transition throughout.