Design & Engineering
The Power of People
Techgardens design and engineering services are flexible. Our network specialists provide solutions that take into consideration the current and future needs of our clients. Our engineers have the experience necessary to optimize your current infrastructure, build a new or a combination of the two, utilizing a hybrid approach.
Our process is straightforward; we perform a design review, develop an architecture and present the solution. During the design review process our objective is to:
• assess the technical goals of the organization.
• review the technical requirements and applications that need to be supported.
• review traffic engineering reports and existing topology.
• discuss resiliency and network survivability requirements.
• document the current infrastructure.
• discuss network management and operational requirements.
• discuss ongoing technical support.
During the architecture development process, we utilize the following principles.
• develop a solution that matches the business needs balancing cost and scalability.
• develop a solution that considers performance that is complete and correct.
• design a network management solution that considers configuration, operation, monitoring and alerting.
The system can be a standalone element management system (EMS), a network management system (NMS) or integrate into an existing manager of managers system via Application Programming Interface (API) or Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
Have one of our Techgardens consultants speak with you about your next project. Call 646-783-4550 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Techgardens is a leading systems integrator founded in 2009 and based in NYC. We build customized IT solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers; exceeding their expectations. Techgardens is more than an IT consulting firm. We select the best technology to appropriately match IT solutions that provide efficiency and return on investment.
Techgardens is a leading integrator and authorized reseller of many widely recognized vendor products with over a decade of experience deploying their products. Many of our vendors work through resellers and as a preferred partner we guarantee the absolute best possible pricing and technical support for our customers.