SOPHOS - INTERCEPT X
Stop Ransomware in its Tracks!
Intercept X adds next generation signatureless technologies on top of your current endpoint security to give you complete, layered protection.
- Build your next-gen endpoint protection
- Protect vulnerable software
- Effective ransomware detection
- Root cause analysis
- Add next-gen protection to your traditional security
CryptoGuard technology detects spontaneous malicious data encryption to stop ransomware in its tracks. Even if trusted files or processes are abused or highjacked, Sophos Endpoint Protection will stop andn revert them without any interaction from users or IT support personnel.
- Anti-exploit zero-day defense
- Anti-ransomware CryptoGuard technology
- Root cause analysis
- Lingering malware removal with Sophos Clean
- Augments your existing antivirus investment
Simplify Management and Deployment
Managing your security from Sophos Central means you no longer have to install or deploy servers to secure your endpoints. Sophos Central provides default policies and recommended configurations to ensure that you get the most effective protection from day one.
Want to learn more about how your network may be at risk?
Read the white paper, Exploits Explained: Comprehensive Exploit Prevention and Vendor Offerings
Want to protect your business from ransomware? Read how to stop ransomware checklist.
Start Stopping Threats Today
Intercept X Two Minute Overview
Stop Ransomware Before it Takes Your Files Hostage
Sophos Intercept X CryptoGuard Anti-Ransomware in 60 Seconds
A completely new approach to endpoint security.
Want to see a demo of Intercept X in action?
Try Intercept X FREE
Your 30-day free trial includes:
- Protects against patient-zero, zero-day, drive-by downloads; memory-resident attacks; and process breaches with anti-exploit technology
- CryptoGuard protects against all forms of crypto-ransomware, preventing spontaneous malicious encryption, and rolling back changes
- Provides detailed, forensic-level analysis of the root cause of attacks and how to prevent them in the future
- Includes Sophos Clean to eradicate the remains of any malware
Ready to talk to us about Intercept X?
Call 646-783-4550 extension 1 or email us for more information on how you can protect your network.