For over 40 years, Futurex has provided enterprise-class technology for protecting the world’s most sensitive data. Its FIPS 140-2 Level 3 and PCI HSM validated solutions meet requirements for cross-industry applications including data encryption, public key infrastructure (PKI), enterprise certificate authority, and key management.
Futurex’s technology is deployed either as on-premises hardware or cloud services and, together with Techgardens’ expert architecture, design, and implementation services, can form the cornerstone of your organization’s security infrastructure.
- Hardware security modules (HSM) for general-purpose and financial cryptography
- Financial cloud HSMs with native public cloud integration
- Certificate authority for issuing, offline root, IoT, and EMV
- Vaultless tokenization for PCI DSS scope and cost reduction
- Application and file encryption for organizations to easily deploy FIPS-validated cryptography in their own applications and environments
- Enterprise key management for general-purpose and financial use cases
- Code signing, integrated with common DevOps tools and platforms
- Database encryption (TDE) for platforms such as Microsoft SQL and Oracle
Techgardens the only US based preferred sales partner of Futurex products.
Want to learn more, contact us.
To learn more about Futurex database encryption, complete the form below and we’ll send you a copy of our white paper.
Techgardens is a leading systems integrator founded in 2009 with headquarters in New York City. We specialize in IT consulting, cyber security, network infrastructure, enterprise storage, and cloud computing solutions. Techgardens selects the best technology to appropriately match IT solutions that provide efficiency and return on investment. Our team of engineers design and build customized IT solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers; exceeding their expectations.
Our technical team has over 50 years of combined experience working in the financial, healthcare, education, government, legal, manufacturing, media, energy and retail verticals. We are staffed with CISSPs, Network Engineers and Systems Administrators with offices in New York, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and North Carolina. We serve customers and industries throughout the US.