Data Protection & Privacy
Techgardens, together with our partner Futurex, works at protecting the world’s most sensitive data through a complete portfolio of hardened data encryption security solutions. This technology is deployed either as on-premises hardware or cloud services and, together with Techgardens’ expert architecture, design, and implementation services, can form the cornerstone of your organization’s security infrastructure.
- Hardware security modules (HSM) for general-purpose and financial cryptography
- Financial cloud HSMs with native public cloud integration
- Certificate authority for issuing, offline root, IoT, and EMV
- Vaultless tokenization for PCI DSS scope and cost reduction
- Application and file encryption for organizations to easily deploy FIPS-validated cryptography in their own applications and environments
- Enterprise key management for general-purpose and financial use cases
- Code signing, integrated with common DevOps tools and platforms
- Database encryption (TDE) for platforms such as Microsoft SQL and Oracle
Techgardens is an authorized reseller of Futurex products. Techgardens will provide your company with the best support and best possible price. We have been providing cybersecurity solutions to enterprise clients for over a decade and we understand the technology, the product and how it is used today.
We will help you design your solution holistically, based on your specific needs taking into consideration your application, storage requirements, performance requirements and budget. For more information about data protection and privacy, complete the form or contact us at 646-783-4550 or firstname.lastname@example.org today.
To learn more about database encryption, complete the form below and we’ll send you a copy of our white paper.
Ready to Speak to us about Your Project?
Curious why you should consider us for your next IT project?
Questions? Get in Touch
Techgardens can assist clients looking to upgrade their HSM and PKI environments in the following areas:
Staffed with industry experienced Cyber Security practitioners (many with CISSPs), and industry experienced Network Engineers, project managers and Systems Administrators, we are eager to assist with any of your cyber security needs.
Click here for a list of Techgarden’s complete portfolio of cyber security solutions.
To learn more about Techgardens cybersecurity capabilities, view our certifications & credentials.