Futurex Security Solutions
Whether you’re looking for an entire cryptographic infrastructure or a single device to do a specific encryption task, our products provide industry-leading functionality while protecting your data with hardened, robust security. Our products include:
Hardware Security Modules
Secure and compliant HSMs for data security, fraud protection, and more
Remote and Centralized Management
Configuration and monitoring of your entire system from one remote location.
Techgardens offers a complete suite of cybersecurity products and services.
- Aria Cybersecurity
- Beyond Trust
- Security Health Check
- Vulnerability Scanning / Penetration Testing
- Policy & Procedure Review, Development & Consultation
- Audit Response & Remediation Consulting
- Microsoft 365 Security & Compliance Compliance Consulting
- Vulnerability Assessment & Management
- Risk Assessment & Management
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training
Techgardens Professional Services
- Cybersecurity Engineering
- Vulnerability & Risk Assessment
- Key Management & Encryption Assessment
- System Design & Planning
- Installation – Cloud & local data center
- Security Strategy & Planning
- Project & Program Management
Download the Futurex Integration Guide
The purpose of the integration is as follows: KMIP (Key Management Interoperability Protocol), an extensible communication protocol that defines message formats for the manipulation of cryptographic keys on a key management server, on TrueNAS Enterprise Open Source storage operating system is used to integrate the system within an existing centralized key management infrastructure and use a single trusted source (i.e., the KMES Series 3) for creating, using, and destroying SED passwords and ZFS encryption keys.
In the guide, you will learn:
- Overview of the steps needed for integration
- How to configure TLS certificates for the connection between TrueNAS and KMES Series 3
- How to import TLS certificates into TrueNAS
- How to configure KMIP in TrueNAS
Complete the form and we’ll send you a copy of the complete integration guide today.