• Hybrid or All-Flash Storage
• Supports single or redundant storage controllers
• Second storage controller can be added later to upgrade to HA
• 256GB-1.5TB RAM per storage controller
• Up to 12.5TB of NVMe-based read cache
• 16GB NVDIMM-based write cache per storage controller
• Standard: 2x 40/50/100GbE (optical) + 2x 10GBase-T per controller
• Maximum: Up to 4x 40/50/100GbE or 10x 10GbE per controller
• Fiber Channel: Up to 4x 16/32Gb interfaces per controller
• Maximum storage capacity: up to 10.4 PB
• Number of expansion shelves supported: up to 12
• Available expansion shelf models :
ES12, ES24, ES60
• Maximum power draw*
• Dual storage controller (HA): 905 Watts
• Single storage controller: 471 Watts
• BTU: 1607/3089 BTU/h
Have one of our Techgardens consultants speak with you about your next project.
Techgardens is a leading systems integrator founded in 2009 with headquarters in New York City. We specialize in IT consulting, cyber security, network infrastructure, enterprise storage, and cloud computing solutions. Techgardens selects the best technology to appropriately match IT solutions that provide efficiency and return on investment. Our team of engineers design and build customized IT solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers; exceeding their expectations.
Our technical team has over 50 years of combined experience working in the financial, healthcare, education, government, legal, manufacturing, media, energy and retail verticals. We are staffed with CISSPs, Network Engineers and Systems Administrators with offices in New York, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and North Carolina. We serve customers and industries throughout the US.