Techgardens Webinar with ADVA
Why Should I Attend?
In this webinar we’ll discuss:
- Introduction to OSA Timing Products – Including the new Optical Cesium Platform
- Executive Order to Improve GPS Resiliency
- Timing Requirements in the Network and Power Substations
- Best Deployment Strategies
- Protecting Against GNSS Jamming
- GNSS Spoofing Detection
- ePRTC – Surviving Extended GPS Outages
- Synchronization technologies for Packet Networks
- Engineering for Strict Phase Objectives
- Mobility Networks and Mobile Backhaul
This webinar was presented by:
Ed Nardi, Director of Sales at Techgardens
Chuck Perry, Business Development Manager at Oscilloquartz Division of ADVA
This video was recorded on November 17, 2020.
For information about any of the topics discussed in this video, please contact us at 646-783-4550 or email@example.com.
Techgardens is a leading systems integrator founded in 2009 with headquarters in New York City. We specialize in IT consulting, cyber security, network infrastructure, enterprise storage, and cloud computing solutions. Techgardens selects the best technology to appropriately match IT solutions that provide efficiency and return on investment. Our team of engineers design and build customized IT solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers; exceeding their expectations.
Our technical team has over 50 years of combined experience working in the financial, healthcare, education, government, legal, manufacturing, media, energy and retail verticals. We are staffed with CISSPs, Network Engineers and Systems Administrators with offices in New York, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Illinois and North Carolina. We serve customers and industries throughout the US.