RAPID ENTERPRISE DEFENSE IDENTITY MANAGEMENT
RED IM (Rapid Enterprise Defense Identity Management) is a Proactive Cyber Defense Platform that protects organizations against malicious insiders, advanced persistent threats (APTs) and other sophisticated cyber attacks – on-premises, in the cloud and in hybrid environments. RED IM simplifies the management of your privileged credentials, delivering automated protection at scale, with a rapidly deployed and affordable solution. RED IM continuously discovers and tracks privileged accounts on your cross-platform network, and automatically provides each account with unique and frequently changing credentials. It ensures that powerful privileged identities are only available to audited users on a temporary, delegated basis – preventing unauthorized and anonymous access to systems with sensitive data. RED IM secures privileged identities throughout your IT infrastructure, including:
- Super-user login accounts utilized by individuals to change configuration settings, run programs and perform other IT administrative duties
- Service accounts that require privileged login IDs and passwords to run, with dependencies across systems in numerous locations
- Application credentials used by web services, line-of-business applications and custom software to connect to databases, middleware and more
- SSH Keys that never expire and are widespread throughout your infrastructure
- Cloud identities on a wide range of platforms including Office 365, Azure Active Directory, Amazon AWS, IBM SoftLayer, Rackspace and Force.com.
Learn more with a FREE webcast. Schedule a meeting with Techgardens to learn more about how RED IM can protect your organization against malicious insiders and cyber attacks. Call 646-783-4550 extension 1 or complete the form.
Watch the video to learn just how Rapid Enterprise Defense Identity Management can help you.