As an IT professional, it is safe to assume that you possess solid knowledge of IT networks. You’re probably familiar with network security terminology and you likely have an interest in network security evaluation and risk assessment for your organization. What you may not have a firm grasp on is advanced evasion techniques, security threats, cybercrime and compliance regulations.
This 38 page e-book, produced by our partners at Forcepoint, will provide you with an overview of network security in general and explain how cybercriminals can use hidden or currently undetectable methods to penetrate protected network systems.
In this e-book, you’ll learn:
- All about advanced evasion techniques
- Useful pointers and advice to help you secure your organization
- What you are up against
- How to better protect against advanced evasions
- Understanding the Security Risk
- Getting the Lowdown on Advanced Evasion Techniques
- Considering the AET Threat to the Industry
- Protecting Against AET’s